Within the next few days, the dreaded Tax Day will be upon us. Every year, Tax Day creeps up on us and we need to make sure that we have all of our taxes done. For some it can be a stressful time, when trying to get taxes done on time. This year Tax Day falls on Tuesday, April 18th because April 15th falls on a Saturday and Monday is Emancipation Day. Fortunately, numerous establishments including restaurants and retailers will be giving out freebies to make up for it!
Not all locations of these establishments are participating, so it would be best to check the website or call ahead.
Below is the compiled list of freebies in the Chicagoland area.
- Chili’s: all blueberry and pineapple margaritas are $6
- Office Depot/Office Max: shred 5 pounds of documents for free
- Noodles and Company: use code TAXDAY17 and get $4 off of purchase of $10 or more
- Planet Fitness: free HydroMassage
- Arby’s: free curly fries
- Sonic: half price cheeseburger
- Cinnabon: two free Classic Bites
- PF Changs: 15% off all dine-in or carry-out meals
- Hooters: 20 boneless wings for $9.99, dine-in only
- IHOP: Children under 12 eat free from 4pm-10pm